Sunday, June 5, 2011

Owen at 9 Months

This month Owen learned to crawl! But he has a unique crawl, as any good breech boy would. I have posted a video of him crawling. Even though this video is 9+ months and would technically belong in the 10 months post, I think it's worth it.

Owen also pulls himself up on anything and everything. I never realized how dangerous floor lamps and toilets could be before. He especially enjoys pulling himself up next to the tub and watching as I fill up his whale tubby with water. He also enjoys getting in his whale tubby, naturally.

Now that teaching is over, Mommy is home with Owen full time. I purchase a BOB stroller and we go to Stroller Strides class where I get to work out and Owen gets to enjoy being outside. Plus, he is able to interact with other babies following the class. Mostly he just wants to pull their hair.

Favorite toys that aren't toys: Mommy's water bottles, a plastic pitcher, the cover to Clifford, the Big Red Dog, the wrapper to Baby Mum Mums, the wheel to the BOB stroller.

I celebrated my first Mother's Day this month by going to breakfast at The Flying Pig in Mt. Kisco and by purchasing some beautiful annuals.

Stats:
Weight: 16lbs 3 oz.
Length: 27 and 1/2 inches
Teeth: 7!
Saying: much the same as last month, though somehow it seems to have more meaning and be associated with emotion.
Eating: Solids--Bananas, Eggy Bread (a.k.a. very eggy French Toast), Macaroni and Cheese, Crunchies, Avocado, Puffs. Has moved from interest in strained foods to complete disinterest...unless it's something fruitylicious.

Question: If I can't get him to hold the number 9, how is next month's picture going to work?





2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Good luck with next month's number holding. LOL. I cannot believe this dapper baby only has 4 followers. Step it up kid, step it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so big! Unbelievable. And so cute!

    ReplyDelete